Thursday, December 2, 2010

English 9, Thurs. Dec. 2

Literacy Project Presentations  Wed. Dec. 15. See your group members for all of the criteria for the presentation as we wrote them on the board today and put them in our agenda books. I'm looking forward to hearing of your adventures in literacy.

I checked the homework. Show me that you have read chapter 13 and completed a journal entry.
We took notes on chapter 13. Be sure to copy them down from a friend.

Some students worked with their literacy project group members while other students used the time to get ahead on the reading homework. Please read and post-it note chapters 14, 15, and 16 tonight.

Always review your vocabulary when you get a chance.
I also sent around the updated marks list. Ask me to see your marks when you return.

No comments:

Post a Comment