Friday, January 21, 2011

English 11E, Friday, Jan. 21

You did it!! You excelled in English 11E. You've written three essays, a short story, a personal essay, a manuscript of poems and 1001 literary paragraphs and you did it mostly with smiles. I thank you for that. If you symbol the future, the world is in excellent shape. Thanks for all you do around the school, too.

Exam: Tues. Gym. Rows A and C. It's not alphabetical but apparently you need to sit in those rows. Ms. Blakey will have your exams. I'm not here Tues. Mon. morning I'm in the gym invigilating a math exam. You may leave a note on my door or email me if you need something.

Arrive prepared! Study. Bring two pens and post-it notes, a bottle of water, and wear layers as the gym's temperature varies.

All the best.
Ms. Stenson

No comments:

Post a Comment