Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fiction Workshop Groups: Bring 3 copies . . . .

If you have not yet given a copy of your story to your workshop group, please email a copy to them this evening so they can read it before hand.

Final copies are due Friday. I'll mark them and return them to you and then you can make adjustments before submitting it again in your manuscript. If you are not planning to be here Friday, please email it to me. NO lates accepted. If you need an extension, however, let me know.

Gillian, Marc, Marissa,
Jesse, Christina,
Alyx, Justin, Antony
Gurpreet, Shannon, Whitney
Evann, Frankie, Jacqueline
Victoria, Brittany, Chesea
Joel, Courtney, Erika
Sara, Terra, Aubrey

Those students who left the library early, I have your stories in my room. If you don't get this message in time, email the author for a copy. Please do not arrive without having read the stories you plan to workshop tomorrow. Thanks.