Friday, November 2, 2012

Wr 12: Manuscript due Tuesday . . .

Be sure to follow all of the criteria, especially, emailing me an electronic copy. Check off each step on the sheet.

I will check my email Sunday so you may send me new revisions or new poems.
Focus on the criteria and you will be fine.

Plan to attend the reading on Wednesday night at SMUS. It starts at 7. Marc, Courtney, Christina, Terra, Frankie   and Whitney, SMUS students and I will be reading. 

Location: Wenman Pavillion. Enter the main entrance which is at the corner of Richmond Rd and McCrae. McCrae runs from Shelbourne to Richmond between Hillside and Cedar Hill X. Easy to find. 

Turn into the driveway and make an immediate left to park. The small building is right beside the parking lot. It's a small lot so car pool and get their early. If it is full, keep going down the drive and you'll see a lot of spots in front of the main building by the flag poles. 

Free admission and free refreshments. Great!!