Monday, November 7, 2011

AP Lit Mon. Nov. 7

Excellent work in the computer lab today. If you feel uneasy about your thesis, please email it to me. My day is extremely busy but I'll make sure to get a response back to you. I have Meet-the-Teacher night from 7 to 9 p.m. Make sure that the thesis answers the question and that it is clear (having three parts to it helps for the five paragraph structure).

Hand in the quote log at the beginning of the class.

You may use your quotes and the thesis during the test but not your analyses.

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be in the language lab by 7:45. Please enter quietly so that you do not disturb any students who have started early. Thanks.

Thursday's class is cancelled in order for you to read your novels. Make sure you have finished the novel by the time you return from the break. We'll start working on the quote log and essay next week.

I will be in the classroom Thursday if you need to re-write any assignments or to get assistance.